Our in-home services are not affected by the latest Covid 19 restrictions coming into force on Thursday 5th November. This means we are still offering in-home measuring appointments and installations.
Hardcastle Shutters owner, Graham Hardcastle, carries out all home appointments and installations with care and consideration. Graham has put in place every possible measure to ensure the safety of your appointment.
At each visit, we will:
- Ensure social distancing, keeping to 2 metres away at all times.
- Use hand sanitiser before entering your home and at regular intervals during work.
- Wear a suitable mask at all times.
- Limit contact with surfaces and wipe down any used surfaces with anti-viral spray before leaving.
- Open windows in rooms where work is carried out for additional ventilation.
If you have any questions about your home visit or installation day, please don't hesitate to call Graham to discuss.
If you'd prefer to wait until after lockdown, we would be very happy to book a home visit in for you in December instead. In the meantime, we can discuss your project via email or over the phone.